BRO-Border Roads Organisation has issued a notice to invites applications against 778 Vacancies of Driver Mechanical Transport, Electrician, Multi Skilled Worker Posts. Border Roads Organisation 778 Driver-Electrician Posts Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application www.bro.gov.in form through offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (15-07-2019). More details related to the BRO Recruitment 2019 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc.,
Border Roads Organisation 778 Driver-Electrician Posts |BRO Recruitment 2019 www.bro.gov.in
Highlights for Border Roads Organisation 778 Driver-Electrician Posts
- Name Of the Organization: Border Roads Organisation
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- official Website: www.bro.gov.in
- Post Name: Driver Mechanical Transport, Electrician, Multi Skilled Worker
- Qualification: 10th / ITI
- Number of Posts: 778
- Salary: Rs. 19,900 – 44,400/-pm
- Post date: 31-05-2019
- Last date: 15-07-2019
Latest Border Roads Organisation 778 Driver-Electrician Posts
Post Name and Vacancies Details:
- Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade) – 388
- Electrician – 101
- Vehicle Mechanic – 92
- Multi Skilled Worker (Cook) – 197
Eligibility Criteria for Border Roads Organisation 778 Driver-Electrician Posts
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th / ITI from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 27 Years (Post 1-3), 18 to 25 Years (Post 4).
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
- Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 19,900 – 44,400/- (Post 1-3), Rs. 18,000 – 39,900/- (Post 4) and other benefits as per BRO Policies Circulars.
- The selection of contestants who are participating under BRO Recruitment 2019 shall be through the Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Practical Test (Trade Test), Merit List.
Application Fee for BRO Recruitment 2019:
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/OBC/EWS/Ex-SM category : Rs. 50/-.
Application Fee is exempted for SC/ST/PH Candidates.
How to Apply for BRO Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.bro.gov.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before Within 45 Days
Address For Communication:
Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411015
- Closing Date of Offline Submission of Applications Is : Within 45 Days.
- Closing Date of Offline Submission of Applications Is (Remote areas / Flung Areas) : Within 60 Days.
BRO Jobs Official Notification Links: