TNJFU Recruitment 2019 – TNJFU invites applications for recruitment of 09 University Officers Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website http://tnjfu.ac.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 31.07.2019. TNJFU Recruitment 2019 09 University Officers Posts Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
TNJFU Recruitment 2019 09 University Officers Posts Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs @ tnjfu.ac.in
Highlights for TNJFU Recruitment 2018 09 University Officers Posts:
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University
- Official Website: http://tnjfu.ac.in
- Job Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
- Job Name: University Officers
- Total No of Vacancies: 09
- Salary: Rs.37,400 – Rs.67,000/-pm
- Qualification: Ph.D. Degree, B.F.Sc.
- Job Location: Nagapattinam
- Last date: 31.07.2019
Latest TNJFU Recruitment 2019 09 University Officers Posts Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
University Officers: 09 Posts
1) Dean, Fisheries College and Research Institute, Thoothukudi
2) Dean, Dr.M.G.R. Fisheries College and Research Institute, Thalainayeru
3) Dean, Basic Sciences, Chennai
4) Controller of Examinations, TNJFU, Nagapattinam
5) Director of Extension Education, TNJFU, Nagapattinam
6) Director, Directorate of Sustainable Aquaculture(DSA), Thanjavur
7) Director, Directorate of Incubation and Vocational Training in Aquaculture (DIVA), Chennai
8) Director, Directorate of Incubation and Vocational Training in Fisheries (DIVF), Ramanathapuram
9) Dean, College of Fisheries Engineering, Nagapattinam
Eligibility Criteria for TNJFU Recruitment 2019 09 University Officers Posts:
- Ph.D. Degree in Fisheries Sciences, Ph.D. Degree in Aquaculture, Ph.D. Degree in Fish Processing Technology / Fishing Technology & Fisheries Engineering, Ph.D. Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 20 years
Age Limit: Go through TNJFU official Notification 2019 for more reference
- University Officers: Rs.37400-67000 with AGP of Rs.10,000/- (Pay band 4) with a special allowance as stipulated by UGC/ICAR.
- Application Fee of Rs.2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) / Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) in the case of SC/ST candidates by crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Nagapattinam” at any nationalized bank payable at Nagapattinam.
How to apply for TNJFU University Officers Post:
- Application form along with Instructions to the candidates and Performance Appraisal for the recruitment of University Officers can be downloaded from the TNJFU website www.tnjfu.ac.in.
- Application for each post should be submitted separately.
- Applicant should also send a brief write up on his/her Achievements with specific particulars for the past three years. Only those activities, which have been accomplished by personal initiative, should be listed out. The write up should be sent to reach the Vice-Chancellor in a name cover on or before 31.07.2019 and the cover should be superscribed as “Write up on achievements for the post of __________________” should also contain the Proposed Plan of Action in the new post.
- Completed applications along with performance appraisal should reach the Registrar, Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Nagapattinam before 5.00 p.m. on 31.07.2019.
Important Dates for TNJFU University Officers Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26.06.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.07.2019
TNJFU University Officers Official Notification & Application Link: