CAPF: Central Armed Police Forces – New Delhi Over 84,000 posts out of the sanctioned strength of 9,99,795 are lying vacant in the Central Armed Police Forces, the government said Tuesday, adding “expeditious” steps have been taken to fill them. Central Armed Police Forces 84000 Posts Opening More Details Given Below.
- Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs).
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
- Border Security Force (BSF).
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP).
- National Security Guard (NSG).
- Assam Rifles (AR).
CAPF – Central Armed Police Forces 84000 Posts Full Details:
In the Official website You will be must watch it.
- Organization Name: Central Armed Police Forces
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Job Name: Constable (GD), Sub-Inspector (GD), Assistant Commandant (GD), Subordinate Officers (SO), Gazetted Officers (GO), Ect,.
- Total No of Vacancies: 84,000 Posts
- Qualification: 10th, 12th, Any Graduate.
- Salary: Best salary
- Job Location: All Over India
- Last date: Update Soon
- Selection Process: Personality test or Interview
In a written reply to “Lok Sabha”, the Home Ministry said vacancies keep arising in the forces due to retirement, voluntary retirement and death, the Centre said. On an average, 10 per cent of vacancies in different grades arise every year and there exists a well established procedure to fill up these vacancies. Currently, there are 84,037 vacancies, it said.
The government has taken expeditious steps to fill up the vacancies in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), including. For the recruitment year 2018, 58,373 vacancies of constable (GD) were notified for which computer based written examination was conducted by the SSC Exam.
Similarly, in respect of other ranks, 1,094 vacancies of Sub-Inspector (GD) for the year 2018 were reported to Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and it has since declared the result, the Home Ministry said. A total of 1,412 candidates have been shortlisted for personality test or Interview.
For Assistant Commandant (GD), written examination for 466 vacancies for the year 2018 was conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and the result has since been declared, it said.
Central Armed Police Forces CAPF Career Page: Click Here