Western Railway 2019 – Western Railway invites Online applications for recruitment of 123 Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Trains Clerk Posts of Western Railway in Mumbai. This online facility will be available in the Official website wr.indianrailways.gov.in from 01st July 2019 to 30th July 2019. Western Railway Career 123 Trains Clerk, Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Western Railway Career 123 Trains Clerk Junior Clerk Cum Typist Recruitment 2019 @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Highlights for Western Railway Career 123 Trains Clerk Posts:
- Advt No. 01/2019 GDCE -NTPC
- Organization Name: Western Railway
- Official website: wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Job Category: Railway Govt Jobs
- Job Name: Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Trains Clerk
- Total No of Vacancies: 123
- Qualification: 12th Pass & Typist
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Last date: 30.07.2019
Latest Western Railway Career 123 Trains Clerk Vacancy Details
Post Name & No of Posts:
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist: 105
- Trains Clerk: 18
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Career 123 Trains Clerk:
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist: 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/PwBD/ExServicemen and candidates who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 Stage). Typing proficiency in English /Hindi on computer is essential (Ref:Para-18 below)
- Trains Clerk: 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/PwBD/ExServicemen and candidates who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 Stage).
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st July 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- Payscale is 7th CPC Level As per Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Norms
Selection Process: On the basis of
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for Western Railway Jobs 2019:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at Western Railway website, rrc-wr.com, from 01st July 2019 to 30th July 2019.
- Visit the website of RRC-WR i.e. www.rrc-wr.com
- Click on the “ONLINE/E-APPPLICATION” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” icon.
- Fill in the basic details for registration.
- Login using the Registration number & password sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter your old password and set your new Password and click on Change Password icon.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
- Upload your scanned recent colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, upto 70kb, 100 DPI,ONLY JPEG format ) and scanned signature (of size 3.0 cm X 6.0 cm, upto 30kb size ONLY in JPEG format) as well as required documents.
- Submit the application
- Start date to apply online: 01st July 2019
- Last date to apply online: 30th July 2019
Western Railwy Career 123 Trains Clerk Posts 2019 – Important Links