Western Railway Recruitment 2019 – Western Railway invites Online applications for recruitment of 135 Station Master Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website wr.indianrailways.gov.in from 01.07.2019 to 30.07.2019. Western Railway 135 Station Master Recruitment 2019 Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Western Railway 135 Station Master Recruitment 2019 | Any Graduate @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Highlights for Western Railway 135 Station Master Recruitment
- Advt No. 04/2019 GDCE -NTPC
- Organization Name: Western Railway
- Official website: wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Job Category: Railway Govt Jobs
- Job Name: Station Master
- Total No of Vacancies: 135
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Last date: 30.07.2019
Latest Western Railway 135 Station Master Vacancy Details
Post Name & No of Posts:
- Station Master: 135
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway 135 Station Master
- Education Qualification: Any Graduate – Degree from recognized University or equivalent.
Western Railway 135 Station Master Recruitment 2019 Age Limit:
As on the Date of 01st July 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
Western Railway 135 Station Master Recruitment 2019 Salary: As per Western Railway 135 Station Master Recruitment Norms
Western Railway 135 Station Master Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for Western Railway Recruitment Jobs:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at Western Railway website, rrc-wr.com, from 01st July 2019 to 30th July 2019.
- Visit the website of RRC-WR i.e. www.rrc-wr.com
- Click on the “ONLINE/E-APPPLICATION” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” icon.
- Fill in the basic details for registration.
- Login using the Registration number & password sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter your old password and set your new Password and click on Change Password icon.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
- Upload your scanned recent colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, upto 70kb, 100 DPI,ONLY JPEG format ) and scanned signature (of size 3.0 cm X 6.0 cm, upto 30kb size ONLY in JPEG format) as well as required documents.
- Submit the application
- Start date to apply online: 01st July 2019
- Last date to apply online: 30th July 2019
Western Railway Recruitment Vacancy 2019 – Important Links