Tiruvallur Child Welfare Committee Recruitment 2019 – Tiruvallur Child Welfare Committee invites applications for recruitment of 01 Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website https://tiruvallur.nic.in/. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 03.07.2019. Tiruvallur Child Welfare Committee Recruitment 2019 Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Tiruvallur Child Welfare Committee Recruitment 2019 01 Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator Posts @ tiruvallur.nic.in/
Highlights for Tiruvallur Child Welfare Committee Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: Tiruvallur Child Welfare Committee
- Official website: www.tiruvallur.nic.in/.
- Job Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
- Job Name: Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator
- Total No of Vacancies: 01
- Qualification: 10th/SSLC & Typist
- Salary: Rs.9000/-
- Selection Process: Interview
- Job Location: Tiruvallur – Tamil Nadu
- Last date: 03.07.2019
Latest Tiruvallur Child Welfare Committee Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator: 01
Eligibility Criteria for Tiruvallur Child Welfare Committee Vacancy 2019:
- 10th / SSLC Passed
- Must have passed Type Writing in English & Tamil by senior grade
- Diploma in Computer Applications in the Government recognized institutions.
- One year experience in computer operations & Type writing. (Tamil & English)
- Preference will be given to person who knows Shorthand (Tamil & English)
Tiruvallur Child Welfare Committee Recruitment 2019 Age Limit:
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – not exceeding 40 years.
- Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator – Rs.9000/-pm
How to apply for Tiruvallur Child Welfare Committee:
- Eligible candidates are advised to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to https://tiruvallur.nic.in/.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of
(i) ID proof
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth
(iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
(iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “The District Child Protection Officer, District Child Protection Unit, Department of Social Defence, No.48, J.N. Road, Tiruvallur – 602 001 Thiruvallur District” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or before 18.03.2019.
Important Dates for Tiruvallur Child Welfare Committee Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 22.06.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application – 03.07.2019
Tiruvallur Child Welfare Committee – Important Links
Apply Mode: Online