BHEL Recruitment 2019 – BHEL invites Online applications for recruitment of 33 Engineer-Electrical, Engineer-Mechanical, Engineer- Civil, Supervisor-Civil Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.bhelisg.com from 19.06.2019 to 07.07.2019. BHEL Recruitment 2019 33 Engineer Supervisors Posts Prospective candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, Syllabus, How to Apply, Question Paper, issuance of admit cards/call letters, Exam Date, Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 33 Engineer Supervisors Posts Civil-Mechanical Engineering Jobs www.bhelisg.com
Highlights for BHEL Recruitment 2018 33 Engineers, Supervisors Posts:
- Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Official website: www.bhelisg.com
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Job Name: Engineer, Supervisors
- Total No of Vacancies: 33
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech
- Salary: Rs.36,850 to Rs.66, 000/-pm
- Job Location: Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Apply mode: online
- Last date: 07.07.2019
Latest BHEL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Engineers: 27
- Supervisors: 06
- Engineer-Electrical: 09
- Engineer-Mechanical: 08
- Engineer- Civil: 10
- Supervisor-Civil: 06
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Recruitment 2019:
- Engineer-Electrical: BE/B Tech in the field of Electrical / Electronics / Controls and Instrumentation with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
- Engineer-Mechanical: BE/B Tech in the field of Mechanical with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
- Engineer- Civil: BE/B Tech in the field of Civil/ Mechanical with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
- Supervisor-Civil: BE/B Tech in the field of Civil with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
Age Limit: (As on 01.06.2019)
- For Gen/ UR Candidates: 35 Years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BHEL official Notification 2019 for more reference
- Engineer-Electrical: Rs.66, 000/- pm
- Engineer-Mechanical: Rs.66, 000/-pm
- Engineer- Civil: Rs.66, 000/-pm
- Supervisor-Civil: Rs.36, 850/-pm
Selection Procedure for BHEL:
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.200/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD: Nil
Note: The candidates are required to fill the online application and the particulars of the fee, if applicable. A nonrefundable fee of Rs.200/- is to be paid online through SBI Collect [Link provided in the website]. The receipt/journal no. given by the bank on payment of fee needs to be entered in the online Application Form and print-out of the receipt wherever applicable needs to be sent along with the application form. Any other mode of payment i.e Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque, etc. is NOT acceptable
How to apply online for BHEL Engineers, Supervisors Post:
- After successfully submitting the online application, the candidate is required to print the application format which will have the unique acknowledgement No. and send it along with fee receipt (if applicable) and copies of all relevant documents mentioned below under Sl. No 8 to: “AGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Industrial Systems Group, P. B. No. 1249, Prof. CNR Rao Circle, Opp. IISc, Malleswaram Bengaluru – 560 012”, so as to reach latest by 12.07.2019.
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2019:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19.06.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07.07.2019
- Last Date of receipt of Hard copies of online submitted Applications from far flung areas: 17.07.2019
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification & Application Link: