South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 – South Indian Bank invites Online applications for recruitment of 160 Probationary Officers (PO) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.southindianbank.com from 19.06.2019 to 30.06.2019. South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 160 Probationary Officers (PO) Posts, Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 160 Probationary Officers (PO) Posts Apply Online
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 160 Probationary Officers (PO) Posts:
- Organization Name: South Indian Bank
- Official website: www.southindianbank.com
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Job Role: Probationary Officers (PO)
- Qualification: 10th+12th+Graduation
- Total No of Vacancies: 160
- Salary: Rs.23700 to Rs.42020/-pm
- Job Location: All Over India
- Last date: 30-06-2019
Latest South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Probationary Officers (PO): 160 Posts
Total: 160 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019:
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification only will be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
- Candidates who have attended their Final Year/ Semester Examination of their Graduation and waiting for the results may also apply subject to the condition that they should produce proof (final year/ semester marklist/ Provisional Certificate) of having passed the Graduation when called for Personal Interview.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
- The percentage of marks shall be arrived by dividing the total marks obtained in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by the total maximum marks in all subjects irrespective honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any
Age Limit: (As on 30.06.2019)
- For Gen/ UR Candidates: Not more than 25 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1994 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive)
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through South Indian Bank official Notification 2019 for more reference
- Probationary Officers (PO): IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
Selection Procedure for South Indian Bank:
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Online Exam
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- General Category: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST category: Rs. 200/-
Note: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 PO Post:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.southindianbank.com from 19.06.2019 to 30.06.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important Dates for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 (PO) Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19.06.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.06.2019
- Date of Examination: 25.07.2019
South Indian Bank Official Notification & Application Link: