TOBACCO BOARD Recruitment 2019 – TOBACCO BOARD invites Online applications for recruitment of 41 Field Officer/ Technical Assistant, Accountant/Superintendent Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.indiantobacco.com from 17.06.2019 to 15.07.2019. Tobacco Board Recruitment 2019 41 Technical Assistant Posts, Prospective candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, Syllabus, How to Apply, Question Paper, issuance of admit cards/call letters, Exam Date, Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes jobdashboard.in.
Tobacco Board Recruitment 2019 41 Accountant Technical Assistant Posts Apply online
TOBACCO BOARD Recruitment 2019 41 Field Officer/ Accountant/Superintendent Posts:
- Organization Name: TOBACCO BOARD
- Official website: www.indiantobacco.com
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Job Name: Field Officer/ Technical Assistant, Accountant/Superintendent
- Total No of Vacancies: 41
- Qualification: B.Sc (Agriculture), Diploma
- Salary: Rs.34500 – Rs.34,800/-pm
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Last date: 15-07-2019
Latest Tobacco Board Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Field Officer/ Technical Assistant: 25
- Accountant/Superintendent: 16
- Total: 41
Eligibility Criteria for Tobacco Board Recruitment 2019 Vacancy:
Field Officer/ Technical Assistant:
- B.Sc (Agriculture)
- Degree of a recognized University or Institute.
- Diploma or certificate Course in Tally Accounts Software from a recognized institute.
- Field Officer/ Technical Assistant: 18-30 Years
- Accountant/Superintendent: 18-30 Years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Tobacco Board Recruitment 2019 official Notification 2019 for more reference
- Field Officer/ Technical Assistant: Rs. Pay of Rs.35400; 7 th CPC-level-6 of pay matrix (pre revised 6th CPC PB-2; Rs. 9,300- 34,800 GP Rs.4,200/-)
- Accountant/Superintendent: Rs. Pay of Rs.35400; 7 th CPC-level-6 of pay matrix (pre revised 6th CPC PB-2; Rs. 9,300- 34,800 GP Rs.4,200/-)
Selection Procedure for Tobacco Board Recruitment 2019:
TOBACCO BOARD may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written Exam
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.500/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD: Nil
Note: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply online for Tobacco Board Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.indiantobacco.com from 17.06.2019 to 15.07.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important Dates for Tobacco Board Recruitment:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17.06.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.07.2019
TOBACCO BOARD Official Notification & Application Link:
TOBACCO BOARD Official Notification PDF: Click Here
TOBACCO BOARD Online Application Form: Click Here