NIE Recruitment 2019 – NIE invites applications for recruitment of 01 Stenographer Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.nie.gov.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 22.07.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NIE Recruitment 2019 Stenographer Posts | 12th Pass | nie.gov.in
Highlights NIE Chnnai Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)
- Official Site: nie.gov.in
- Category: Latest Government Jobs
- Post Name: Stenographer
- Total Vacancies: 01
- Qualifications: 12th Pass
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Skill Test
- Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Starting Date: 12.06.2019
- Closing Date: 22.07.2019
- Application Mode: Online
Latest NIE Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
Candidates who want to register for the NIE Recruitment 2019 can check the Vacancy Details which had Given below.
- Stenographer – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NIE Vacancy 2019:
Applicants of NIE Stenographer Recruitment 2019 must have the Age Limits and Educational Qualifications as mentioned below.
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification with computer literacy.
- 80 w.p.m. speed in shorthand in English.
NIE Recruitment 2019 Age Limit:
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 to 27 Years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIE official Notification 2019 for more reference
NIE Recruitment 2019 Salary Details:
- Stenographer – Pay Level- 4 (Rs.25500-81100) Pre-revised (PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400)
NIE Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
NIE Recruitment 2019 Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- Unreserved category – Rs.300/-
- PwD/ Women candidate – Nil
Note: Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft from a Nationalized bank in favour of “The Director, National Institute of Epidemiology” payable at Chennai.
How to apply for NIE Stenographer Post:
- Eligible candidates are advised to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to www.nie.gov.in. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “The Director, ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, 2nd Main Road Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or before 18.03.2019.
Important Dates for NIE Stenographer Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.06.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22.07.2019
NIE Stenographer Official Notification & Application Link:
Apply Mode: Online