BECIL Recruitment 2019 – BECIL invites applications for recruitment of 90 Patient Care Manager (PCM), Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.becil.com. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 28.06.2019. BECIL Recruitment 2019 Notification, Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. More Jobs update @jobdashboard.in Recruitment side Daily Career Notification.
BECIL Recruitment 2019 Notification 90 Patient Care Manager/Coordinator Posts @ www.becil.com
BECIL Recruitment 2019 Notification 90 PCM, PCC Posts:
- Organization Name: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
- Official Website: www.becil.com
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Job Name: Patient Care Manager/ Coordinator
- Total No of Vacancies: 90
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences, PG Healthcare
- Job Location: Noida Uttar Pradesh
- Salary: Rs.17916 to Rs.30000/-pm
- Last date: 28-06-2019
Latest BECIL Recruitment 2019 Notification Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Patient Care Manager (PCM): 20
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC): 70
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Recruitment 2019 Notification:
- Patient Care Manager (PCM): Full-time Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences or full-time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management. Experience: At least one year experience in a hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualifications
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC): Full-Time Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelors Degree in any field Experience: At least one year experience in a hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualification
- Patient Care Manager (PCM): 35 years
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC): 40 years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. BECIL Recruitment 2019 Notification Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BECIL official Notification 2019 for more reference
- Patient Care Manager (PCM): Rs. 30,000 per month with annual increment of 10%
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC): Rs. 17,916 per month
Selection Procedure for BECIL Recruitment 2019:
BECIL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.300/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD: Nil
- Self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates
- two passport size photograph,
- Aadhar Card
How to apply for BECIL PCM, PCC Post:
- Eligible candidates are advised to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to www.becil.com.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions for BECIL Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P) ” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or before 28.06.2019.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.06.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28.06.2019
Official Notification & Application Link:
BECIL Official Notification & Application Form PDF: Click Here