Air India Limited Recruitment 2019 – Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment invites Online applications for recruitment of Various Experienced Cabin Crew Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.ota.airindia.in from 11.06.2019 to 25.06.2019, 17.07.2019, 07.08.2019. Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019 Experience Candidate Apply Online, Prospective candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, Syllabus, How to Apply, Question Paper, issuance of admit cards/call letters, Exam Date, Result Date etc.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019 Experience Candidate Apply Online
Highlights for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: Air India Limited
- Official website: www.ota.airindia.in
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Job Name: Cabin Crew
- Total No of Vacancies: Various
- Qualification: 10, 12th, Degree (Experience)
- Job Location: All over India
Latest Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Experienced Cabin Crew
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment:
- Experienced Cabin Crew: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University AND MINIMUM ONE YEAR of experience as Cabin Crew in a scheduled Airline AND VALID SEP as on 01.01.2019.Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates: 18 and 35 years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Air India Limited official Notification Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment for more reference
Selection Procedure for Air India Limited:
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written Exam
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.1000/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD: Nil
Note: Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft of Favour of Air India Limited payable
How to apply online for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.ota.airindia.in from 11.06.2019 to 25.06.2019, 17.07.2019, 07.08.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019.
Important Dates for Air India Limited Experienced Cabin Crew Post:
The three recruitment exercises will be carried out as per schedule given below:
|Cut-off Date of Eligibility Criteria for age, educational qualification and experience||Online Application Submission Start date||Online Application Submission Last Date||
Proposed date for Written Test Start date Last Date (Tentative)