GST Central Excise-Customs Department has issued a notice to invites applications www.cgstandcustomsbbsr.nic.in against 02 Vacancies of Tax Assistant, Hawaldar Posts. Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form through offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (08-07-2019). GST Central Excise-Customs Department Recruitment, More details related to the GST Central Excise & Customs Department Recruitment 2019 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc.,
GST Central Excise-Customs Department Recruitment 2019 Tax Assistant-Hawaldar Posts Apply Offline
GST Central Excise-Customs Department Recruitment 2019 Details:
- Name Of the Organization: GST Central Excise & Customs Department
- official Website: www.cgstandcustomsbbsr.nic.in
- Post Name: Tax Assistant, Hawaldar
- Job Category: Govt Jobs
- Number of Posts: 02
- Qualification: 10th/ Graduation Degree
- Salary Details: Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,000/-pm
- last date: 08-07-2019
GST Central Excise-Customs Department 2019-2020:
Post and Vacancies Details:
- 1. Tax Assistant – 01
- 2. Hawaldar – 01
Eligibility Criteria for GST Central Excise-Customs Department:
- Essential Qualification Required:
Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th/ Graduation Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Age Limitations:
The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 27 Years As on 08-07-2019.
Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
- Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- (Post 2), Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/- (Post 2) and other benefits as per GST Central Excise & Customs Department Policies Circulars.
- Selection Procedure :
The selection of contestants who are participating under GST Central Excise & Customs Department Recruitment 2019 shall be through the Physical Proficiency Test and Written Test, Interview.
How to Apply for GST Central Excise-Customs Department Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.cgstandcustomsbbsr.nic.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 8th July 2019
Address For Communication:
Additional Commissioner (CCO), GST, Central Excise & Customs Department, Bhubaneswar Zone, C.R. Building, Rajaswa Vihar, Bhuvaneswar, Odisha – 751007
- Application Has To Be Sent Latest By : 08-07-2019.
GST Central Excise-Customs Department Official Notification:
GST Official Notification link Pdf: Click here