BARC Recruitment 2019 – BARC invites Online applications for recruitment of 74 Work Assistant/A Group C (Non-Gazetted) Posts. As per the BARC recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Work Assistant Posts. The Interested candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading & Check the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, Syllabus, How to Apply, Question Paper, issuance of admit cards/call letters, Exam Date, Result Date etc. The last date for enrolling in BARC portal is 01.07.2019. You may visit BARC Website to get more details about the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment. This page explains the details of Work Assistant Posts educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply are Given Below. Keep check Jobdashboard regularly to get the latest jobs updates.
BARC Recruitment 2019 74 Work Assistant Posts
- Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Official Site: https://barcs.org
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Work Assistant
- Total Vacancies: 74
- Qualification: 10th /SSC Pass
- Salary: Rs.18000/-
- Selection Process: Written Test, Oral Exam
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Starting Date: 08.06.2019
- Closing Date: 01.07.2019
- Application Mode: Online
Latest BARC Vacancy Details:
BARC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Work Assistant – 74 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Vacancy 2019:
- Qualification – 10th /SSC Pass
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 Years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BARC official Notification 2019 for more reference
- Work Assistant – Rs.18000/- (Cell No.1 Level 1 of pay Matrix) + allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules.
Selection Procedure for BARC:
- Stage-1: Preliminary Test
- Stage-2: Advanced Test
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.600/-
- Application Fee is exempted for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation as per Government of India Orders.
Note: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to apply for BARC Work Assistant Post:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website https://barcs.org from 08.06.2019 to 01.07.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important Dates for BARC Work Assistant Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.06.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01.07.2019
BARC Work Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
Apply Mode: Online