Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2019: Thanjavur District Court Recruitment of 17 Office Assistant, Masalchi Posts. As per the Thanjavur District Court recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Office Assistant, Masalchi Posts. Te Interested candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading & Check the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, Syllabus, How to Apply, Question Paper, issuance of admit cards/call letters, Exam Date, Result Date etc. The last date for enrolling in Thanjavur District portal is 07.06.2019. You may visit Thanjavur District Website to get more details about Thanjavur District Court recruitment. This page explains the details of Office Assistant Posts educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply are Given Below. Keep check Jobdashboard regularly to get the latest jobs updates.
Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2019 Office Assistant Posts
Name Of the Organization: Thanjavur District Court
Official Website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/thanjavur
Employment Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total Post: 17
Name of the Post: Office Assistant
Job Location: Thanjavur
Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
Starting Date: 17.05.2019
Last Date: 07.06.2019
Application Apply Mode: Online
Latest Thanjavur District Court Vacancy Details:
Thanjavur District Court Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Office Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for Thanjavur District Court Vacancy 2019:
- Office Assistant – Should have passed VIIIth std and possession of LMV or HMV Valid License is desirable
- Masalchi – Able to read and write in Tamil
Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2019 Salary Details:
- Office Assistant – Rs.15700-50000 (Level 1 in the revised levels of pay)
- Masalchi – Rs.15700-50000 (Level 1 in the revised levels of pay)
Thanjavur District Court may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written Exam
How to apply for Thanjavur District Court Office Assistant Post:
- All the applications with recent passport size photos affixed and duly self-attested on the right margin of the application in the space provided, as mentioned should be submitted along with self attested copies of all the testimonials, certificates only by Registered post on or before 07.06.2019 at 5.45 p.m. (Original Certificates and testimonials should not be sent) to the under mentioned address by Registered post with acknowledgment. The applications received after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
The application should be to be addressed to:
- A candidate applying for more than one post, should apply in separate application for each post. Applicants should mention the name of the post applied for and the community to which the applicant belongs, in the top of the cover for ready reference. Applicants should submit only one application for each of the posts of his/her choice. Otherwise, it will be summarily rejected.
- Recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate should be affixed on the application in the box provided with self – attestation. The photograph should not be stapled.
- The applicants should submit the photo ID and residence proof along with the application. It may be any two of the following. 1. Driving License, 2. Pan Card, 3. 1st Page of Bank Passbook, 4. Voter’s ID card, 5. Ration Card/Smart card, 6. Aadhar Card.
Also Read: CISF Head Constable Admit Card 2019
Important Dates for Thanjavur District Court Office Assistant Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17.05.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07.06.2019
- Date of Examination: July/Aug 2019
Thanjavur District Court Office Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
Apply Mode: Online