Erode District Court Recruitment 2019 – Erode District Court invites applications for recruitment of 102 Computer Operator, Senior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, Office Assistant, Masalchi, Watchman, Sanitary Worker, Lift Operator Posts. As per the Erode District Court recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Various Posts. The Interested candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading & Check the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, Syllabus, How to Apply, Question Paper, issuance of admit cards/call letters, Exam Date, Result Date etc. The last date for enrolling in Erode District Court portal is 12.06.2019. You may visit the Erode District Court Website to get more details about Erode District Court recruitment. This page explains the details of Various Posts educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply are Given Below.
Erode District Court Recruitment 2019 102 Office Assistant Posts
- Name Of the Organization: Erode District Court
- Official Website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/erode.
- Employment Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
- Total Post: 102
- Name of the Post: Various Post
- Experience: Freshers/Experience
- Qualification: 8th, 10th, Bachelor Degree
- Job Location: Erode
- Salary: Rs.20600-65500/-
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
- Starting Date: 29.05.2019
- Last Date: 12-06-2019
- Application Apply Mode: Online
Latest Erode District Court Vacancy Details:
Erode District Court Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Computer Operator
- Senior Bailiff
- Xerox Operator
- Office Assistant
- Sanitary Worker
- Lift Operator
Eligibility Criteria for Erode District Court Vacancy 2019:
- Computer Operator
1. Pass in Bachelor of Computer Science – Computer Application from recognized university; Bachelor Decree in B.A., (or) B.Sc., (Or) B.Com., from recognized university with a Diploma in Computer Application from recognized university.
2. Technical Qualification of Typewriting of Higher Grade both English and Tamil for all applicants.
- Senior Bailiff – Should have passed SSLC
- Xerox Operator – Should have passed SSLC
- Office Assistant – Should have passed VIIIth std and possession of LMV or HMV Valid License is desirable
- Masalchi – Able to read and write in Tamil
- Watchman – Able to read and write in Tamil
- Sanitary Worker – Able to read and write in Tamil
- Lift Operator – Should have passed SSLC and minimum two years practical experience as Electric Lift Operator
- Computer Operator – Rs.20600-65500 (Level 10 in the revised levels of pay)
- Senior Bailiff – Rs.19500-62000 (Level 8 in the revised levels of pay)
- Xerox Operator – Rs.16600-52400(Level 3 in the revised levels of pay)
- Office Assistant – Rs.15700-50000 (Level 1 in the revised levels of pay)
- Masalchi – Rs.15700-50000 (Level 1 in the revised levels of pay)
- Watchman – Rs.15700-50000 (Level 1 in the revised levels of pay)
Selection Procedure for Erode District Court:
- Written Exam
How to apply for Erode District Court Office Assistant Post:
- All the applications with recent passport size photos affixed and duly self attested on the right margin of the application in the space provided, as mentioned should be submitted along with self attested copies of all the testimonials, certificates only by Registered post on or before 12.06.2019 at 5.45 p.m. (Original Certificates and testimonials should not be sent) to the under mentioned address by Registered post with acknowledgment. The applications received after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Application should be to be addressed to:
The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,
Combined Court Building, Erode,
Erode District-638 011.
1. A candidate applying for more than one post, should apply in separate application for each post. Applicants should mention the name of the post applied for and the community to which the applicant belongs, in the top of the cover for ready reference. Applicants should submit only one application for each of the posts of his/her choice. Otherwise, it will be summarily rejected.
2. Recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate should be affixed on the application in the box provided with self – attestation. The photograph should not be stapled.
3. The applicants should submit the photo ID and residence proof along with the application. It may be any two of the following. 1. Driving License, 2. Pan Card, 3. 1st Page of Bank Passbook, 4. Voter’s ID card, 5. Ration Card/Smart card, 6. Aadhar Card.
Important Dates for Erode District Court Office Assistant Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29.05.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12.06.2019
- Date of Examination: July/Aug 2019
Erode District Court Office Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
Erode District Court Official Website Career Page: Click Here
Erode District Court Official Notification & Application Form English PDF: Click Here
Erode District Court Official Notification & Application Form Tamil PDF: Click Here
Apply Mode: Online