TVS Motor Automotive Company career Recruitment for Unit Manager post in Nalagarh – Himachal Pradesh TVS Motor Plant. The Engineering Degree and Experienced candidates requires for job, Any Interested and Eligible Peoples can apply for this job before 07/June/2017. The job roles and Responsibilities and purpose of Jobs and more information given it below. TVS Motor Automotive Career Recruitment for Unit Manager Post/BE,B.Tech – Apply Online Now.
TVS Motor Automotive Career Recruitment for Unit Manager Post/BE,B.Tech – Apply Online Now
Organization name: TVS Motor Company Limited
Founder: T. V. Sundaram Iyengar
Headquarters: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Products: Motorcycles, scooters, three-wheeler vehicles and spare parts
Parent: Sundaram – Clayton Limited
About TVS Motor Profile:
TVS Motor Company is the third largest two-wheeler manufacturer in India, with a revenue of Rs.11,516 Cr ($1.7 billion) in 2015-16. It is the flagship company of the Rs. 40,000 Cr ($6 billion, in 2014-15) TVS Group. The company has an annual sales of 2.5 million units and an annual capacity of over 3 million vehicles. TVS Motor Company is also the 2nd largest exporter in India with exports to over 60 Countries.
TVS Motor Company Ltd (TVS Motor), member of the TVS Group, is the largest company of the group in terms of size and turnover, with more than 2.8 crore (28 million) customers riding a TVS bike
Job name: Unit Manager – Paint Shop
Education: Bachelor of Engineering (Mech, Auto, ECE, M&I)
Salary: Best Pay in Market
Job Location: Nalagarh – Himachal Pradesh
Last date for apply: 07/June/2017
No. of post: 01
Required Exp: Atlest 8.0 years
Purpose of Job:
To consistently achieve and improve delivery, quality, productivity and cost targets by adhering to quality systems and procedures through periodic reviews and implementing improvements.
- Achieve unit performance targets through periodic reviews and actions.
- To achieve 100% production as per plan.
- To produce painted parts as per sequence plan.
- Implement actions on Customer complaints related to MIW parts(M2, M3, M4 and M5 actions).
- Review and improve Unit performance on productivity and cost measures.
- Follow FIFO for the parts processed through painting.
- Assess competency and facilitate need based training to workmen, Team leader and Group leader.
- Improve effectiveness of all employees through their involvement in TEI activities.
- Preparing contingency plan.
- Facilitate setup change process.
- Verify and validate changes before implementation.
- Control non-conforming and suspect product .
- Identify the Group leaders to participate in alpha.
- Review TMOS / QCPC / FMEA updation.
- Candidates must possess atleast a Engineering/equivalent.
- Atleast 8.00 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Middle Level/Management.Job role in Unit Manager.
- 1 Full Time/equivalent position(s) available.
Shift: Rotational shift
Time mode: Regular
Job mode: Ful-Time
Apply mode: Online
Notification: Click here