NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – NPCIL invites applications for recruitment of 200 Executive Trainee Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.npcil.nic.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 24.04.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc.
NPCIL-200 Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd
Job Category: Central Govt Apprentices Training
Official website: npcilcareers.co.in
Total No of Vacancies: 200
Job Role: Executive Trainee
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.)
Salary: Good Salary
Starting Date: 09-04-2019
Last Date: 23-04-2019
Job Location: Across India
Apply Mode: Online
Latest NPCIL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies
Executive Trainee: 200 Nos
- Candidates should have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.)/ 05 years Integrated M.Tech (Relevant Engg. discipline)
- Valid GATE 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Score.
- Upper Age Limit for General/ EWS: 26 Years
- Upper Age Limit for OBC: 29 Years
- Upper Age Limit for SC/ ST: 31 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
How to apply NPCIL Executive Trainee Post:
- Eligible candidates are advised to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to www.npcil.nic.in.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “Manager Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. Kakrapar Gujarat Site Pin-394651” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of __” so as to reach on or before 30.03.2019
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09.04.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 23.04.2019
NPCIL Trade Apprentices Official Notification & Application Link: