Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 – Madras High Court invites applications for recruitment of 68 Law Clerks Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 25.04.2019. Madras High Court-68 Law Clerks Recruitment 2019 Apply Online, Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
Madras High Court-68 Law Clerks Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 68 Law Clerks Posts:
Organization Name: Madras High Court
Job Category: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
Official website: www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Total No of Vacancies: 68
Name of the Posts: Law Clerks
Qualification: Graduate in Law
Salary Details: Rs. 30,000/-pm
Job Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Selection Procedure: Interview
Application Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 25-03-2019
Last Date: 25-04-2019
Selected Candidates will be posted either in the Principal Seat at Madras or at Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court, Madurai and are also liable to be transferred vice versa in case of administrative exigencies.
Latest Madras High Court Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Law Clerks: 68
Eligibility Criteria for Madras High Court Vacancy 2019:
(ii).Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.
(iii).Candidates who have passed all his/her Examinations, while studying law, within the duration of their course are alone eligible to apply.
(iv).Candidates who have obtained his/her Law Degree during the academic years 2016- 2017 and 2017-2018, are only eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk to the Hon’ble Judges.
(v).Candidates pursuing Post Graduate Degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programmes requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere are not eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk.
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2019)
- For Gen/ UR Candidates: 30 Years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Madras High Court official Notification 2019 for more reference
Law Clerks: Rs. 30,000/-pm
Selection Procedure for Madras High Court:
Viva voice test
The eligible candidates will have to appear for viva voce test at Chennai.
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the viva voce.
How to apply for Madras High Court Law Clerks Post:
- Eligible candidates are advised to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “The Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600 104 or email- firstname.lastname@example.org” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of __” so as to reach on or before 25.04.2019.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.04.2019
Madras High Court Law Clerks Official Notification & Application Link: