RRB Recruitment 2019 – RRB invites Online applications for recruitment of 1937 Staff Nurse, Dialysis Technician, Health And Malaria Inspector Grade III, Pharmacist Grade III, Radiographer, ECG Technician, Lab Assistant Grade II Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.rrbchennai.gov.in from 04.03.2019 to 02.06.2019. RRB Chennai-1937 Recruitment 2019 Staff Nurse Various Posts Prospective candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, Syllabus, How to Apply, Question Paper, issuance of admit cards/call letters, Exam Date, Result Date etc.
RRB Chennai-1937 Recruitment 2019 Staff Nurse Various Posts
Latest RRB Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: RRB Chennai
official Website: www.rrbchennai.gov.in
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 1937
Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse, Pharmacist
Qualification: B. Sc.in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
Salary: Rs. 25,000 - 44900 /-P.M
Job Location: Chennai
Selection Procedure: Interview
Application Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 23.02.2019
Last Date: 02-04-2019
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Staff Nurse: 1109
Dental Hygienist: 05
Dialysis Technician: 20
Extension Educator: 11
Health And Malaria Inspector Grade III: 289
Lab Superintendent Grade III: 25
Pharmacist Grade III: 277
Speech Therapist: 01
ECG Technician: 23
Lady Health Visitor: 02
Lab Assistant Grade II: 82
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Vacancy 2019:
- Dietician: B Sc (Science) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics (one year course) from a recognized institution plus 3 months internship training in a hospital. (OR) B.Sc Home Science plus M.Sc Home Science (Food and Nutrition) from a recognised institution.
- Staff Nurse: Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (OR) B.Sc (Nursing). Note: The Indian Nursing Council has also laid down certain special concessions for the above courses in respect of Auxiliary nurseMidwives, Midwives and ‘B’ Grade Nurses, by way of reduced course period etc. Candidates obtaining the qualification prescribed above, under these concessions will also be eligible for recruitment.
- Dental Hygienist: (a) Degree in Science (Biology) from a recognized university or equivalent AND (b) Diploma / Certificate Course (2 years) in Dental Hygiene from an institute recognized by Dental Council of India AND (c) Registered with Dental Council of India as Dental Hygienist AND (d) Two years experience as Dental Hygienist. Note: Qualification regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST, if at any state of selection the competent authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates belonging to these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the posts reserved for them.
- Dialysis Technician: B.Sc., plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Document proof to be uploaded).
- Extension Educator: Graduation in Sociology / Social Work / Community Education disciplines with 2 years diploma in Health Education from a recognized University
- Health And Malaria Inspector Grade III: B.Sc. having studied Chemistry as Main / Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course. Plus (a) One year Diploma of Health / Sanitary Inspector (OR) (b) One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Lab Superintendent Grade III: B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life science / B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional / subsidiary subjects or eqivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab technology (DMLT) or eqyivalent (OR) B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized institution.
- Optometrist: B.Sc in Optometry or Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician (the course should be of 3 to 4 years duration). The candidate should have Registration with the concerned Council / Licensing body.
- Perfusionist: B.Sc with Diploma in Perfusion Technology (OR) B.Sc and Three years experience in Cardio Pulmonary Pump Technician in Reputed Recognised Hospital.
- Physiothe-Rapist: (i) Bachelors’ Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and (ii) Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government / Private Hospital with atleast one hundred beds.
- Pharmacist Grade III: 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948
- Radiographer: 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography / X Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized Insitute. Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography / X Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
- Speech Therapist: (i) B.Sc and Diploma in Audio and Speech Therapy and(ii) 2 years experience in the related field.
- ECG Technician: 10+2 / Graduation in Science having Certificate/Diploma/Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution. Note: Certificate should be a minimum of one year duration and above. “Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission”
- Lady Health Visitor: 12th (+2 stage) from a recognized Board/University with multipurpose workers course from Institutes recognized by Central/ State Governments.
- Lab Assistant Grade II: 12th (10 + 2 stage) in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) (b) Certificate Course in Medical Lab. Technology at par with ) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)subject to the fulfilment of (i) The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a University or Technicial Board of State Government/Central Government authority; (ii) The duration of the course is at least 01 year; (iii) During the course the candidate should have done the training on full time basis; and (iv) At the end of the course, there should be system of examination which has been successfully passes by the candidate.
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2019)
- UR/EWS, OBC-NCL, SC/ST the candidate age limit min. 18 to 40 yrs The
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through RRB official Notification 2019 for more reference
Staff Nurse: 44900
Dental Hygienist: 35400
Dialysis Technician: 35400
Extension Educator: 35400
Health And Malaria Inspector Grade III: 35400
Lab Superintendent Grade III: 35400
Pharmacist Grade III: 29200
Speech Therapist: 29200
ECG Technician: 25500
Lady Health Visitor: 25500
Lab Assistant Grade II: 21700
Selection Procedure for RRB:
- Online Exam
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- Gen/ OBC: For all candidates except the fee Concession categories mentioned below. Out of this fee of
500/- an amount of Rs 400/- shall be refunded to their bank account duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT: Rs. 500/- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD: For candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PwBDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class This fee of250/- shall be refunded to their bank account duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in CBT: Rs. 250/-
(a) ONLINE fee payment
Through internet banking or debit/credit cards or UPI
(b) OFFLINE fee payment
- SBI Bank Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI 2. Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of computerized post office
How to apply online for RRB Paramedical Categories Post:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.rrbchennai.gov.in from 04.03.2019 to 02.06.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important Dates for RRB Paramedical Categories Post:
- Date of Publication in Employment News: 23.02.2019
- Date of Publication in official websites of RRBs: 04.03.2019
- Opening of online registration of application: 04.03.2019 at 10:00 hrs
- Closing of online registration of application: 02.04.2019 at 23:59 hrs
- Closing of offline payment: 04.04.2019 at 13:00 hrs
- Closing of online payment: 05.04.2019 at 22:00 hrs
- Closing of online submission of application complete in all respects: 07.04.2019 at 23:59 hrs
- Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentatively scheduled during 1st week of June, 2019
RRB Chennai Official Notification & Application Link: