The Gandhigram Rural Institute Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form Guest/Part-Time Teachers Posts Download Application through Official website www.ruraluniv.ac.in. Candidates are requested to Download Application through will have to before (18.01.2018) Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul 2018 Teachers Job Posts, The Gandhigram Rural Institute pattern of examination, The Gandhigram Rural Institute Syllabus, Question Paper, Walk in Date, Result Date etc.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul 2018 Teachers Job Posts
Organization Name: The Gandhigram Rural Institute
Official website: www.ruraluniv.ac.in
Job Role: Guest/Part-Time Teachers
Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
Qualification: M.Sc, M.Phil. / Ph.D, Master’s Degree
Last Apply Date: 18-01-2018
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
Job Location: Dindigul (Tamil Nadu)
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies: The Gandhigram Rural Institute Posts
Dept. of Biology
Centre for Applied Geology
- School of Agriculture and Animal Sciences
Soil and Water Conservation
Eligibility Criteria for The Gandhigram Rural Institute Vacancy 2018:
- Dept. of Biology – Essential: M.Sc., (with 55% marks and 50% for SC/ST in Microbiology) Desirable: With M.Phil. / Ph.D.
- Centre for Applied Geology – Essential: M.Sc., Applied Geology and Geomatics / Geoinformatics (with 55% marks and 50% for SC/ST) with UGC NET/SET Desirable: Ph.D., (Exempted from NET/SET)
School of Agriculture and Animal Sciences
- Agricultural Economics & Soil and Water Conservation – Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline from recognized University with not less than 55% of marks (50% for SC and ST or equivalent OGPA). Desirable : ICAR-NET / Ph.D.
- Futures Studies – Masters Degree with at least 55% marks of its equivalent grade in Future Studies / Environmental Studies / Environmental Science / Agriculture / Botany / Sociology. Ph.D. / M.Phil. with NET/SLET. Preference will be given to candidates with teaching / research experience in Environmental Studies.
Selection Procedure for GRI Guest/Part-Time Teachers:
- Candidates will be selected based on Interview
How to apply for GRI Guest/Part-Time Teachers Recruitment 2018:
- The Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read The Gandhigram Rural Institute Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.ruraluniv.ac.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI
Important Dates for GRI Guest/Part-Time Teachers Recruitment 2018:
Date of Walk in Interview: 18.01.2018 Time : 10.00 a.m.
GRI Guest/Part-Time Teachers Notification & Application Form:
GRI Dindigul Official Notification & Application Form Here to Download
Apply Mode: Online