Export Import Bank of India – Exim Bank has released a new recruitment notification (www.eximbankindia.in) for the 08 posts of Information Technology (IT) Officer & Legal Officer. The application process began on 06th April 2018 and it will get close on 28th April 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Export Import Bank. In this page, we are providing detailed EXIM-Export-Import Bank of India Recruitment, information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
EXIM-Export-Import Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Officer & Legal Officer Posts
Bank Name: Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank)
Official Website: www.eximbankindia.in
Employment Category: Bank Jobs
Post Name: Information Technology (IT) Officer & Legal Officer
Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech, MCA, Graduate Degree in Law
Salary: Rs. 1400000/- Per Annum
Job Location: All India
Last Apply Date: 28.04.2018
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
Exim Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies – 08
- Information Technology (IT): 04 Posts
- Officer & Legal Officer: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Exim Bank Notification 2018:
- IT Officer: B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science/Master of Computer Applications (MCA) with 60%
Legal Officer: Graduate Degree in Law with 60% marks
- Pay Scale: Rs. 1400000/- Per Annum
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit is 35 Years
- Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through online
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred)
Selection Process for EXIM:
- Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination & Interview
How to Apply for Exim Bank Career 2018:
- Interested & eligible candidates can apply online
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.eximbankindia.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 28th April 2018
Important Dates for Exim Bank 2018:
- Start date for submission of application form: 06th April 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 28th April 2018
EXIM Jobs Notification & Application Form:
EXIM Job Notification & Advertisement Link
EXIM Apply Online Application Link
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online