CMRL Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form for 08 Site Engineer (Civil) Posts Download Application through Official website www.chennaimetrorail.org. Chennai Metro Rail Limited Candidates will have to before (03.02.2018) Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, CMRL Railway Recruitment 2018 Site Engineer Job Vacancies, CMRL pattern of examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Walk in Date, Result Date etc.
CMRL Railway Recruitment 2018 Site Engineer Job Vacancies
Organization Name: Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)
Official website: www.chennaimetrorail.org
Employment Category: Metro Railway Jobs
Job Role: Site Engineer (Civil)
Total No. of Vacancies: 08
Qualification: Graduation in Engineering
Last Apply Date: 03-02-2018
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
Job Location: Chennai
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies: CMRL Following Posts
- Site Engineer (Civil) – 08
Eligibility Criteria for CMRL Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification: (As on 10.01.2018)
- Candidate must possess Graduation in Civil Engineering from a reputed University/Institute recognized by Govt. and should possess minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience in Execution of large Infrastructure projects preferably in Metro Rail Project.
Age Limit: (As on 10.01.2018)
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CMRL official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for CMRL Site Engineer (Civil):
- Pay Scale: Rs.40,000/- pm
Selection Procedure for CMRL Site Engineer (Civil):
- The selection methodology comprises two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
a) Medical Examination: Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by CMRL. However, in case a candidate seeks extension for joining, then the second time medical examination expenditure will be borne by the candidate. To & fro travel expenses for the medical test shall be borne by the candidate. The candidate who fails in the prescribed medical test will not be given any alternative employment and decision of CMRL is final on this issue.
How to apply for CMRL Site Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2018:
- The Candidates who fulfill the above requirement may appear for walk-in- interview along with duly filled in application form (application form available in page no.4 to 6) supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community and latest passport size photograph. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification.
Walk in Venue:
CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED
CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING,
POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD, KOYAMBEDU,
CHENNAI – 600 107.
Important Dates for CMRL Site Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2018:
- Date of Walk in Interview: 03.02.2018
CMRL Site Engineer (Civil) Notification & Application Form Link:
CMRL Official Notification & Application Form Here to Download
Apply Mode: Online