CMRL Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form for 02 Draftsman, Resident Engineer Posts Download Application through Official website www.chennaimetrorail.org. CMRL Draftsman Jobs Notification 2018 Released. The Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.chennaimetrorail.org. PCMRL- Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 Draftsman Posts CMRL pattern of examination, CMRL Syllabus, CMRL Question Paper, CMRL Walk in Date, CMRL Result Date etc.
CMRL- Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 Draftsman Posts
Organization Name: Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 02
Job Role: Draftsman
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, Diploma
Walk-in Date: 27-01-2018
Selection Process: Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Application & Notification Link: Given Below
Job Location: Chennai
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Resident Engineer (Civil) – 01
- Draftsman – 01
Educational Qualification for CMRL Vacancy 2018:
- Resident Engineer (Civil) – Candidate must possess Graduation in Civil Engineering from a reputed University /Institute recognized by Govt. and should possess minimum 10 years of experience in Executive cadre in execution of large Infrastructure projects preferably / Railways / Metro Rail Project.
- Draftsman – Candidate must possess Diploma in Civil Engineering from a reputed Institute recognized by Govt. and Diploma in CAD. Should possess minimum 5 years of experience preferably in large Infrastructure projects / Railways / Metro Rail Project.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 40 Years), (For Post 2 – 35 Years). Go through CMRL official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for CMRL Draftsman:
- Resident Engineer (Civil) – Rs.90,000/-
- Draftsman – Rs.30,000/-
Selection Procedure for CMRL Draftsman:
- The selection methodology comprises two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
- a) Medical Examination: Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by CMRL. However, in case a candidate seeks extension for joining, then the second time medical examination expenditure will be borne by the candidate. To & fro travel expenses for the medical test shall be borne by the candidate. The candidate who fails in the prescribed medical test will not be given any alternative employment and decision of CMRL is final on this issue.
How to apply for CMRL Draftsman Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates who fulfill the above requirement may appear for walk-in- interview along with duly filled in application form (application form available in page no.4 to 6) supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community and latest passport size photograph. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification.
- “CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED, CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING, OONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD, KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI – 600 107.”
Important Dates for CMRL Draftsman Recruitment 2018:
- Date of Walk in Interview: 27.01.2018
CMRL Draftsman Notification & Application Form Link:
Apply Mode: Online
More Current Updates 2018-2019
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.TechGovt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- State Govt Jobs 2018