Central Railway Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply Online Application Form for (www.rrccr.com) 150 Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist Posts. Central Railway Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist Jobs Notification 2017 Released. Central Railway invites online applications for appointment in following Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist post in Central Railway. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.rrccr.com. The last date for submission of Online applications is 30.12.2017. Central Railway-150 Jr Clerk Cum Typist Recruitment 2017-2018, Central Railway pattern of examination, Central Railway Syllabus, Central Railway Question Paper, Central Railway Admit Date Release Date, Central Railway Exam Date, Central Railway Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria before Applying.
Central Railway-150 Jr Clerk Cum Typist Recruitment 2017-2018
Organization Name: Central Railway
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 150 (General Departmental Competitive Examination)
Job Role: Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist
Qualification: 12th + Railway Employee
Starting Date: 01-12-2017
Last Date: 30-12-2017
Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Application & Notification Link: Given Below
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist – 150
- UR – 80
- SC – 23
- ST – 11
- OBC – 36
Educational Qualification for Central Railway Vacancy 2017:
- Zone of consideration: Only serving regular Railway employees of Central Railway working in Level-1 are eligible to apply.
Candidates who have been granted MACP in level 2 and above, but working in substantive level 1 are also eligible.
- Note: RPF/RPSF Personnel are not eligible to apply in terms of Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I/2002/PM2/9 dated 11/08/2003 (RBE No. 139/2003).
- 12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent examination, on the date of notification with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English / 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen.
- NOTE Typing test with required “words per minute” (w.p.m.) speed shall be conducted anytime after the issue of result of written test and only those candidates who pass the Typing test successfully will be selected. Hence, the candidates should remain in readiness for Typing Test.
- Those awaiting results of the examination NEED NOT apply. Entry of the prescribed minimum Educational Qualification and those entered in the online application should also be in the Service Record of the candidate. Without this, the application will be treated as invalid at the scrutiny stage
Age Limit: (As on 01.12.2017)
- The maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be reckoned as on the date of notification as shown below i.e
|Age||42 Years||45 years||47 years|
|Candidates should be born on or after||01.12.1975||01.12.1972||01.12.1970|
- The Ex-servicemen candidates (ESM) may also apply if they are within the prescribed age limit.
Selection Procedure for Central Railway Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
- Mumbai Division
- Solapur Division
- Pune Division
- Bhusawal Division
- Nagpur Division
- The process shall comprise of a Computer Based Test (CBT), followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination.
- Standard of examination shall be like that of direct recruitment conducted by RRB. The question paper will have 100 questions, each carrying one mark and the duration of the examination will be 90 Minutes.
- The selection will be made strictly as per merit in the Computer Based Test (CBT). Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of their original documents.
- CBT will have multiple choice type questions. There shall be negative marking in CBT and 1/3 of the allotted mark shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The standard of questions for the CBT will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the post. The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- The selected employees under GDCE will have to pass prescribed training courses prior to appointment to the post for which they are selected under GDCE.
- The date, time and venue of the CBT will be fixed by RRC/CR and will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of the CBT and change of centre/venue will not be entertained under any circumstance. g) Probable date of CBT is March/April 2018.
- The CBT will be conducted by RRC/CR and its date will be notified by RRC/CR in due course through Messages on mobiles, e-mails registered in the applications and on website of RRC/CR.
- During CBT, candidates should read the instructions on the computer terminal DASH BOARD carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to disqualification of candidates. j) Sample mock test will be uploaded on the RRC’s website www.rrccr.com well before the CBT so that the candidates become familiar with the CBT procedure.
- The questions under CBT will be in 5 languages i.e. Marathi, Hindi, Kannada, Urdu and English. The candidate will have to choose any one of these languages. In case of any discrepancy between various versions, the English version will prevail.
How to Apply for Central Railway Application Form:
- Log on to Central Railway Careers Page at official website to www.rrccr.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of Central Railway Recruitment 2017 online application form
Central Railway Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.12.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.12.2017
- Date of Examination: Jan/Feb 2018
Central Railway Official Notification & Application Link:
Apply Mode: Online