BMRCL Recruitment 2018-2019 Apply Online Application Form for 36 Dy. Chief Engineers, Executive Engineers Posts Apply Online through Official website www.bmrc.co.in. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Candidates are requested to apply on-line through the last date for submission of Online applications is 17.02.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 36 Executive Engineers Posts, BMRCL pattern of examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date Release Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc. the stipulated criteria before Applying Now Online.
Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 36 Executive Engineers Posts
Organization Name: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRC)
Official website: www.bmrc.co.in
Employment Category: Railway Jobs
Job Role: Dy. Chief Engineers, Executive Engineers
Total No. of Vacancies: 36
Qualification: BE/B. Tech
Apply Last Date: 17-02-2018
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies: BMRCL Following Posts
- Dy. Chief Engineers – 05
- Executive Engineers – 31
Eligibility Criteria for BMRCL Vacancy 2018:
- Dy. Chief Engineers – BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering, Candidate must have minimum 15 years of experience in large infrastructure project execution out of which 5 years should be in Metro line construction for Viaduct I Station I Underground Station I Tunneling with TBMs. He should also have worked at least as Executive Engineer or equivalent for minimum of 3 years. Candidate must be familiar with Contract Management, QNQC, Safety Implementation, Programme Monitoring etc. for Construction of Civil structures.
- Executive Engineers – BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering + Candidate must have minimum 12 years of experience in large infrastructure project execution out of which 5 years should be in Metro construction for Viaduct I Station I Underground Station I Tunneling with TBMs. He should also have worked at least as Assistant Executive Engineer or equivalent for minimum of 3 years. Candidate must be familiar with Contract Management, QA/QC, Safety Implementation, Programme Monitoring etc. for Construction of Civil structures.
- The Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 55 Years), (For Post 2 – 50 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BMRCL official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for BMRCL Engineers Post:
- Dy. Chief Engineers – Rs.122630/-pm
- Executive Engineers – Rs.67430/-pm
Selection Procedure for BMRCL Engineers jobs:
Candidates will be selected based on Interview
- Candidates should fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same and submit along with copies of all certificates in support of qualification and experience prescribed for the post. Candidates who fail to send hard copy of the on-line application along with relevant documents will not be considered even though they have submitted application on-line.
- The application of any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempting to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection
- The candidates shall have to appear for interview as and when called, at their own cost.
How to Apply for BMRCL Application Form:
- Log on to BMRCL Careers Page at official website to www.bmrc.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &
- Take a print out of BMRCL Recruitment 2018 online application form
- Eligible candidates may fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same and forward along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience. Such applications may be addressed to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Ill Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 superscribing the Last date for receipt of hard copy of the application is 4.00 PM of 17.02.2018.
Important Dates for BMRCL Engineers Posts:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17.02.2018
- Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form: 17.02.2018
BMRCL Official Notification & Application:
BMRCL Official Notification Here to Download
BMRCL Online Application Form Here to Apply
Apply Mode: Online