Amazon Recruitment 2018-2019, Customer Service Associates Posts Application Form at www.amazon.com. Amazon Customer Service Associates Jobs Notification 2018 Released. The Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. Amazon pattern of examination, Amazon Syllabus, Amazon Question Paper, Amazon Walk in Date, Amazon Result Date Given Below. Amazon Career Walk-in Drive Recruitment 2018 – Apply Now.
Amazon Career Walk-in Drive Recruitment 2018 – Apply Now
Company Name: Amazon
Official site: www.amazon.com
Job Role: Customer Service Associates
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Job Location: Indore
Selection Process: Interview
Shift: Any Shift
Walk-In Date: 30-01-2018 – 04-02-2018
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Application & Notification Link: Given Below
- Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
- Virtual Customer Service (VCS) – It is a Work from Home model for India CS.
- VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours.
- It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized.
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards.
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately.
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Good typing skills.
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity.
- Should ensure Work-like environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
Amazon Customer Service Associates Posts Important Dates:
- Walk-in Starting Date: 30.01.2018
- Walk-in Last date: 04.02.2018
- Venue Details: “Regus DNR, Unit 301, DNR 90, 569/3, M G Road, Indore – 452003.”
- Contact Person: Abhishek
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.TechGovt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- State Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online